Products and services
Main distribution boards (MDB) for currents up to 6300A
Main distribution boards (MDB) produced by ESE Rus are designed to the acquisition of low-voltage distributing devices and control cabinets at the power engineering and industry facilities.
In the production of main distribution boards (MDB) cabinets ESE Rus applies the structural element of frames produced by world’s leading manufacturers:
- For MDB to 3200А - Prisma manufactured by Schneider Electric (France);
- For MDB to 6300А - TS8 manufactured by Rittal (Germany).
Equipment manufactured by ABB (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), Siemens (Germany) is used for the construction of all types of primary, secondary and final low-voltage distribution boards designed for industrial or administrative buildings.
In all of the cabinets and units the standard instruments, devices and accessory equipment for mounting and connection are placed. The choice depends on the set targets, the size of the distribution board and the facilities.
General characteristics of Main distribution boards (MDB) produced by ESE Rus:
- Rated load current: Ie 6300А
- Maximum blowing current short circuit.: 187 кА
- Conventional thermal current: 85 кА/1 s (rms value)
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Nominal current of isolation on main buses: 1000V
Maintenance conditions of Main distribution boards (MDB) produced by ESE Rus:
- Height above sea level not exceeding 1000m;
- Environment is not explosive, without conductive dust, corrosive fumes and gases that deplete the metal and insulation;
- Placement category — moderately cold climate4 according to GOST 15150-69.